Coronation Street history
- 1961 - Elsie Tanner finds out that a poison pen letter she publicly accused Ena Sharples of writing was actually written by Norah Dawson.
- 1991 - Don Brennan leaves wife Ivy after falling in love with Julie Dewhurst.
- 1996 - Tracy Barlow marries Robert Preston at Weatherfield Register Office.
- 1998 - Liz McDonald leaves Weatherfield with Michael Wall.
- 2000 - Butcher's shop Elliott & Son opens in Victoria Street. The owner is Fred Elliott.
- 2002 - The Harris family move into No.6. They are under the witness protection scheme and are currently living under the name of "Nelson".
- 2006 - Following Steve McDonald's purchase of the Rovers, Fred Elliott's name plate is taken down and Liz McDonald's is put up in its place.
- 2009 - Roy and Hayley Cropper report Tony Gordon to the police for the murder of Liam Connor.
- 2013 - Tommy Duckworth breaks up with his girlfriend Tina McIntyre over the phone from the Canary Islands.
- 2017 - Billy Mayhew tells his boyfriend Todd Grimshaw that he was involved in the accident that killed a woman in 2001 after Billy is arrested for a robbery that took place at the same time. Robert Preston is released from Highfield Prison.
- 1957 - Michael Starke (Jerry Morton) is born.
- 1970 - Beginning of the ITV Colour Strike.
- 1990 - Emma Collinge (the first actress to portray Rosie Webster) is born.
- 1995 - Lucy Fallon (the third actress to portray Bethany Platt) is born.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1963, 1967, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1974, 1978
- 1980s - 1985, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006 (I) (II), 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2013, 2015, , 2017 (I) (II)
- After Hours - Episode 6 (1999)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|