Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1945 - Maureen Grimes is born.
- 1953 - Doreen Outhwaite (later Heavey) is born.
- 1961 - Beattie Pearson checks on Albert Tatlock after he is found collapsed in his house. This is Beattie's first appearance.
- 1971 - Ken and Valerie Barlow decide to emigrate to Jamaica.
- 1975 - Last appearance of Maggie Cooke.
- 1985 - Todd Grimshaw is born.
- 2003 - Richard Hillman slips out of Doreen Heavey's birthday party in the Rovers and hits Emily Bishop over the head with a crowbar at No. 4. He is interrupted by Maxine Peacock and is forced to kill her too. Emily survives, but Maxine dies.
- 2006 - Sunita Alahan has twins Aadi and Asha. The proud father is Dev Alahan.
- 2012 - Kirsty Soames discovers that she is pregnant with Tyrone Dobbs's baby.
- 2016 - Tracy Barlow opens Preston's Petals on Rosamund Street.
- 2017 - Steve McDonald discovers that neither a birth nor death certificate will be issued for his and Michelle Connor's son Ruairi McDonald.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1964, 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975
- 1980s - 1982, 1986, 1988
- 1990s - 1992, 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2006
- 2010s - 2011, 2012 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2016, 2017 (I) (II)
- Turn out the Lights - Hail to Thee, Aunt Shelmadine (1967 - all ITV regions except Associated Rediffusion, Tyne Tees Television and Teledu Cymru)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.