Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1964 - Ken Barlow begins work at Granston Technical College.
- 1966 - Len Fairclough sacks Ray Langton after he catches him threatening Rovers' relief landlady Brenda Riley. (Ray would not reappear until April 1968).
- 1970 - The Street hears of the death of David Barlow in Australia.
- 1977 - Len Fairclough and Rita Littlewood celebrate their stag and hen nights.
- 1981 - Lorry driver Wally Randle moves into No.11 at Elsie Tanner's insistence.
- 1987 - Brian Tilsley discovers that he is Sarah Louise's father and not Ian Latimer.
- 1990 - Rita Fairclough opens the new Kabin on Coronation Street and closes the old one on Rosamund Street for the last time after seventeen years.
- 1998 - Nick Tilsley comes face-to-face with his father's killer when convicted murderer Darren Whateley gives a talk on his life in Strangeways Jail at Granston Technical College.
- 2001 - Toyah Battersby is raped in the ginnel behind the Rovers.
- 2003 - Katy Nelson inadvertently gives away the family's location on their witness protection scheme to one of the people they're hiding from.
- 2005 - Martin Platt realises that Katy Harris's diabetic coma is deliberate when he reads her suicide letter.
- 2012 - Audrey Roberts is arrested for criminal damage and assaulting a police officer.
Episodes were broadcast on 13th April on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.