Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1983 - The Duckworths move in No. 9.
- 1994 - Neil and Andrea Beckett are married.
- 1997 - Samantha Failsworth's ex-husband Ritchie Fitzgerald tracks her down to Weatherfield.
- 1999 - Vinny Sorrell starts working full-time as the Rovers' latest barman.
- 2005 - David Platt tells a shocked Gail that he blames her for bringing murderous Richard Hillman into their lives.
- 2007 - Unable to state the truth, Hayley Cropper introduces herself to her long-lost son Christian Gatley as his aunt.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th September on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966
- 1970s - 1973, 1977
- 1980s - 1983, 1984, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1994, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 (I) (II), 2007, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2012, 2014 (I) (II), 2016 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.