The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1975 - Billy Walker leaves for Jersey, having broken off his plan to marry Deirdre Hunt.
- 1976 - Albert Tatlock tells Ken Barlow that he's disgusted with him for living with Wendy Nightingale, a married woman.
- 1982 - Eddie Yeats and Marion Willis hold an engagement party in the Rovers at which two of the guests are Cyril and Wesley McGregor from Liverpool (the two characters would appear in their own spin-off three years later - The Brothers McGregor). At the party Mike Baldwin meets Maggie Dunlop.
- 1993 - Gary Mallett marries Judy Smedley. Reg Holdsworth becomes engaged to Maureen Naylor.
- 2002 - Not realising her ex-husband Richard's hidden financial difficulties, Patricia Hillman turns up demanding that he buy her out of their joint business arrangement.
- 2003 - Adam Barlow runs away from his boarding school and turns up at No.1.
- 2006 - Becky Granger steals the purses of Blanche Hunt and Fiz Brown, in an effort to set up Kelly Crabtree.
- 2008 - Gail Platt meets her father Ted Page for the first time and is shocked when he reveals that he is gay.
- 2011 - Dennis Tanner, now living rough on the streets, visits Coronation Street for the first time since 1968.
Episodes were broadcast on 12th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1965, 1969
- 1970s - 1971, 1975, 1976
- 1980s - 1980, 1982, 1986
- 1990s - 1993, 1995, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2003 (I) (II), 2004, 2006, 2008 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2011, 2014 (I) (II), 2017 (I) (II)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.