Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1963 - After being accused of vandalising the Vestry, Len Fairclough is cleared when the police find his missing key in the possession of schoolboy Michael Butterworth, who Ena Sharples had reported some months earlier for cashing in a page of her missing pension book.
- 1968 - Gordon Clegg and Lucille Hewitt become engaged, to the dismay of Maggie Clegg and Annie Walker.
- 1981 - Brian Tilsley is found not guilty of unlawfully wounding robber Ronnie Burgess.
- 1987 - Susan Baldwin leaves Mike and returns to Newcastle, their marriage over.
- 1991 - Kevin Webster refuses to take on his ex-boss Mark Casey at MVB Motors. Don Brennan leaves wife Ivy, sick of her bigoted interference in people's lives.
- 1994 - Norris Cole is introduced to future harridan wife Angela Hawthorne at a dinner party hosted by Derek and Mavis Wilton.
- 1998 - Natalie Barnes discovers that her son Tony Horrocks is dealing in drugs and threatens to leave husband Des if he brings in the police.
- 2001 - After over a year away travelling, Spider Nugent returns to the Street.
- 2002 - Richard Hillman sets fire to Audrey Roberts's house with her inside it in an effort to get hold of her money under her will, but she is saved by Steve McDonald.
- 2009 - John Stape is released from Highfield Prison following his custodial sentence for kidnapping Rosie Webster.
- 2010 - The residents react to the news of Jack Duckworth's death.
- 2011 - Lloyd Mullaney discovers Cheryl Gray's affair with ex-husband Chris and is heartbroken.
Episodes were broadcast on 11th November on the following years:
- 1960s - 1963, 1964, 1968
- 1970s - 1970, 1974
- 1980s - 1981, 1985, 1987
- 1990s - 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2002 (I) (II), 2005, 2007, 2009
- 2010s - 2010, 2011 (I) (II), 2013 (I) (II), 2015
- After Hours - Episode 4 (1999)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|