Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1924 - Esther Hayes born.
- 1961 - David Barlow breaks his ankle during his debut match with the first team for Weatherfield County FC.
- 1967 - The viaduct train crash claims the life of Sonia Peters, the girlfriend of PC Jimmie Conway. David Barlow crawls underneath one of the carriages and finds Ena Sharples there.
- 1976 - Interested buyer Renee Bradshaw looks over the Corner Shop.
- 1978 - Annie Walker is worried about losing her licence after the police find the Rovers was open after hours when Fred Gee was in charge.
- 1982 - The police arrest Raymond Attwood for mugging Betty Turpin.
- 1991 - After several days of the water being cut off the supply is restored - only for No.9 to be flooded as the Duckworths left their taps on.
- 1998 - After kidnapping Morgan Middleton, Zoe Tattersall is sectioned.
- 1999 - Leanne Tilsley becomes a barmaid at the Rovers when she walks out of her job at The Kabin as Sharon Gaskell falsely accuses her of theft.
- 2000 - Jez Quigley is taken in for questioning for the murder of Tony Horrocks. He turns on Steve McDonald for grassing him up.
- 2002 - Eve Elliott leaves the Street with her claim to the Rovers blocked when Fred Elliott threatens to report her for marrying bigamously.
- 2010 - Blanche Hunt's funeral takes place. Tracy Barlow is allowed out of prison to attend.
- 1946 - Maureen Lipman (Evelyn Plummer) is born.
- 1976 - First appearance of Renee Bradshaw.
- 2002 - Final appearance of Eve Elliott.
- 2006 - Dylan and Hayden Whitbread (the second set of twins who portrayed Freddie Peacock) are born.
- 2009 - Logan Blake Pearson (the second actor to portray Liam Connor Jr.) is born.
- 2010 - Goodbye Blanche, a tribute programme to Maggie Jones is broadcast.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th May on the following years:
- 1960s - 1961, 1965, 1967
- 1970s - 1971, 1972, 1976, 1978
- 1980s - 1982, 1989
- 1990s - 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2002, 2004 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2010 (I) (II), 2012, 2013 (I) (II), 2017
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.