Coronation Street historyEdit
- 1958 - Sandra Gilroy (later Arden) is born.
- 1962 - The regulars return to the Rovers after boycotting it when Annie Walker accused several of them of theft, but they fail to tell Ena Sharples, Minnie Caldwell and Martha Longhurst in order to gain some evenings' peace and quiet.
- 1968 - Jerry Booth appears in court for a divorce hearing to end his marriage to Myra.
- 1977 - First appearance of Suzie Birchall.
- 1979 - Gail Potter starts work at Dawson's Cafe.
- 1996 - Don Brennan buys No.5 for £12,000.
- 2001 - Ken Barlow finds out that his daughter Susan has a secret twelve-year-old son, Adam, from her marriage to Mike Baldwin.
- 2005 - Roy Cropper is being bullied by builder Vince. When Vince attacks Roy, his employer Charlie Stubbs sets about him and fires him.
- 2011 - Joy Fishwick dies of a heart attack when John Stape confesses that he buried her dead son Colin (who Joy didn't know was dead).
- 2018 - Seb Franklin works out that Pat Phelan killed Luke Britton but Seb runs away after Phelan threatens him.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th January on the following years:
- 1960s - 1962, 1966, 1968
- 1970s - 1972, 1973, 1977, 1979
- 1980s - 1983
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999
- 2000s - 2000, 2001, 2003, 2005 (I) (II), 2007
- 2010s - 2011 (I) (II), 2014 (I) (II), 2018 (I) (II)
- Pardon the Expression - The Economy Drive (1966)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|