Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Coronation Street history
- 1895 - Albert Tatlock born.
- 1964 - The Hewitts decide to move to Ireland although Lucille refuses to go with them.
- 1970 - Annie Walker applies for the licence for the Rovers in replacement of the recently-deceased Jack.
- 1983 - Albert celebrates his eighty-eighth birthday with a surprise party during which his daughter Beattie Pearson turns up unexpectedly.
- 1987 - Alec Gilroy flies out to Torremolinos to find Bet Lynch who has gone there to escape her debts.
- 1988 - The street residents go on a coach trip to Blackpool where Audrey Roberts's former lover Malcolm Reid asks her to leave Alf for him. Audrey refuses.
- 1994 - Gail Platt visits Ivy Brennan in her religious retreat and realises that she is never returning to the street.
- 1997 - Samantha Failsworth confronts her personal demons when at Des Barnes's encouragement she visits Ian Phillips, a family friend who raped her in her youth. She finds that he died a year before.
- 2005 - Lloyd Mullaney buys Dev Alahan's share of Street Cars.
- 2012 - Tracy McDonald is hospitalised with a kidney infection.
- 2016 - Nick Tilsley and Robert Preston agree to settle their differences and set up a 50/50 partnership for Nick's Bistro.
- 1979 - With the exception of Channel Television, the whole of the ITV network is blacked out at the start of the one of the longest-running strikes in British television. The stations would not start broadcasting again until 24th October.
Episodes were broadcast on 10th August on the following years:
- 1960s - 1964, 1966
- 1970s - 1970, 1977
- 1980s - 1981, 1983, 1987, 1988
- 1990s - 1990, 1992, 1994, 1997, 1998
- 2000s - 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 (I) (II)
- 2010s - 2012 (I) (II), 2015 (I) (II), 2016, 2018 (I) (II)
- 2020s - 2020
- The Brothers McGregor - Name the Day? (1988)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|